I had a lot of fun making this table runner.
I used scraps of green and brown batik fabrics and cut them into a tumbler shape. I was going for a look that resembled a ground cover. Using my embroidery machine, I appliqued beautiful sunflowers!
♥ Description & Fabric
- This table runner is made from high quality 100% cotton batik fabrics.
- Inside layer is cotton/polyester blend that makes the table runner lightweight
- The quilting is a straight-line pattern to accentuate the modern flair of the design.
- The binding was sewn on by machine for extra durability
- This table runner was lovingly made in my smoke and pet free home
- 14 x 30 inches
- green, brown, cream, yellow, and orange
- Like most other cotton products, I recommend machine washing on a gentle/delicate cycle using a mild detergent and tumble dry on low
- Iron only if you feel it is necessary